Relationship Manager FI, MNOs & DOs (02) – HEAD OFFICE – NG4
Reporting to the Senior Manager, FI MNOs & Dos
1. Purpose of the Job
To strategically cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key clients, including individuals, businesses, or organizations. Play a crucial role in driving revenue growth, ensuring client satisfaction, and advancing the bank’s mission by offering tailored financial solutions and services.
2. Key Responsibilities
- Recruit, build, lead and upskill a team of world-class Corporate Bankers and ensure that FI MNOs & DO team works effectively with all product partners and stakeholders.
- Implement, communicate, and customize relevant bank strategic plans in relation to the FI, MNOs & DO business including the delivery of a strong customer value propositions (CVP)
- Deliver the integration of teams and structures into the FI MNOs & DO segment, including driving the standardization of the operating model.
- Model an environment of continuous improvement and professional growth for self and team and proactively identify opportunities to develop, upskill and support the team in achieving their goals.
- Deliver income growth targets and key operating metrics (client acquisition, client satisfaction, product utilization, customer churn etc.).
- Structure Financing solutions for clients and explore alternative solutions in the event of declines from credit.
- Ensure regular customer visits and keeping abreast with develops in various markets and industries that customers operate in.
- To build a customer-centric culture within the segment to ensure excellent customer service so as to build client loyalty and achieve top-of-mind banker status.
- Manage the FI & DO clients segment within relevant cost budgets, both direct and overall, on a cost-to-income ratio basis.
- Manage Non-Performing loans (NPLs) well within expected levels for FI MNOs & DO clients across the business cycle.
- Manage the risk profile for the FI MNOs & DO segments, including credit, operational and reputational risk in accordance with Bank standards.
- Ensure effective implementation of the department risk management framework proactive identification, management, monitoring and reporting of risk.
- Ensure effective processes are in place to deliver the Corporate and Investment Banking CVP and that relevant service level agreements are adhered to.
- Provide oversight across the segment, ensuring compliance with the highest standards of regulatory conduct and compliance practices as defined by internal and external requirements.
- Engage with all audit findings and ensure feedback is acted upon.
- Continuously improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of processes as they relate to the segment within the job holder’s remit.
3. Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree in Business/Marketing/Finance/Social Sciences or relevant field
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- Minimum of 5 years in related role particularly in a corporate sales environment
- Knowledge of financial products and services
- Demonstrates selling negotiation and communication skills.
- Produce concise, coherent, accurate and well-articulated presentations, reports, and briefs.
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of computer-based applications, including but not limited to Microsoft, excel, word and PowerPoint.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly submit your application letter together with certified copies of qualifications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
The Head – Human Capital and Administration National Savings and Credit Bank P.O. Box 30067 LUSAKA
Or you can e-mail your application to email@example.com. The closing date for receiving applications will be 17th November 2023. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.