Relationship Analyst (03) – HEAD OFFICE – NG5
Reporting to the Senior Relationship Manager FI MNOs & DOs
1. Purpose of the Job
Assisting Relationship Managers in maintaining and growing the bank's client portfolio. Plays a pivotal role in providing financial analysis, client support, and ensuring a high level of client satisfaction.
2. Key Responsibilities
- Perform in-depth financial analysis of clients' financial statements, cash flow projections, and creditworthiness to assess risk and recommend appropriate banking solutions.
- Act as a primary point of contact for clients, addressing their inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring their financial needs are met effectively.
- Assist Relationship Managers in portfolio management by monitoring client accounts, tracking loan covenants, and proactively identifying opportunities for cross-selling banking products and services.
- Participate in the credit underwriting process by preparing credit memos, conducting industry research, and presenting findings to credit committees.
- Ensure compliance with banking regulations and internal policies in all client interactions and transactions.
- Stay updated on industry trends, economic conditions, and market developments to provide clients with valuable insights and recommendations.
- Assist in the preparation and review of legal and financial documentation for loans, credit facilities, and other banking products.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships by attending meetings, networking events, and actively participating in relationship-building activities.
- Prepare and present periodic reports on portfolio performance, client feedback, and market updates to senior management.
3. Qualifications & Experience
- Full Grade 12
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Social Sciences and any Finance related field of study.
- 1-3 years in a related role particularly in a corporate sales environment.
- Working knowledge of financial products and services.
- Demonstrated selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of PowerPoint and presentation skills.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly submit your application letter together with certified copies of qualifications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
The Head – Human Capital and Administration National Savings and Credit Bank P.O. Box 30067 LUSAKA
Or you can e-mail your application to email@example.com. The closing date for receiving applications will be 17th November 2023. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.